Cheromanchequois Cheromanchequois

Oh this is so great!

This is so well done, the characters and the setting are such a nice refresher too!

Predicting The Future Predicting The Future

"canada is like canada"

I got a good laugh out of this with the way he concluded his rational

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Ah man, that ones a diamond in the rough!

Best ending ever! I laughed so hard I couldn't see properly!

This would also make a perfect horror movie. Only for hollywood reasons, have the furries look really freaky. Too bad Alfred Hitchcock isn't still around, I think he'd be into making a film out of that.

Nerds can never love Nerds can never love

oh cruel irony

Is it sad that I voted for this and then my level went up?

Ockeroid responds:

Hahaha, that's frisking awesome XD

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

make more!

Wow, all around amazing job! I can deffinately see this catching on

Tiny Japanese Girl Tiny Japanese Girl

Doesn't get old

Ya know, I've watched thistime and time again, and every time I come back to it I love it just as much as before. The song and video work perfectly together.

well done!

The Fat-Ass Who Littered The Fat-Ass Who Littered

...

Anyone else notice the author used a line from family guy. (Brian says "I shouldn't eat chocolate cause i don't want to get fat, but its so good")

It was kinda short, and I kinda wish there was a background or something. The fact that the thin guy missed was funny, but i think it was to fast to laugh until it was already over.

anyway, good luck

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

....... haha haha

I tried so hard not to laugh cause my parents were watching (i was introducing them to Newgrounds) man, now that's an ice breaker!

O&A: 100 Grand Remix O&A: 100 Grand Remix

its reality tv on the radio-sorta

Personnally, I think thats all scripted, if there really being tricked by these guys sooner or latter there gonna get sued or shot or something, which is why i think its fake.

Anyway, good detatil with the faces. an area of improvement might be the background.
anyway, good job

John of War John of War

well, that was...

Hehe I liked it, the ending was kinda out, but I ain't gonna complain. Good graphics and animation, keep it up.